- Michele Rosenthal


You can try to change your thoughts and behaviors, actions and reactions with conscious effort - but that will only take you so far. The conscious mind is only 12% of your brain. The other 88% - your unconscious - holds all of the core programming, memories and emotions that drive your conscious responses. 

To create long-lasting and sustainable change you need 100% of your brain engaged in a clear and structured framework that rewires, reprograms and rescripts neural networks. Such an approach offers a full-system reboot that can restore and reset your experience for freedom, happiness and the expression of your true self. 

Award-nominated trauma author and Keynote Speaker

You are action-oriented, resilient, dedicated and committed to feeling better.

You deserve a concierge-style experience with an award-winning trauma and PTSD writer, practitioner and survivor whose #1 intention is to guide you to the knowledge, tools, and processes you need so that you can end post-trauma chaos and begin to reclaim control.

After a trauma that included a near death experience (plus several weeks of an excruciating horror and pain) I then embarked on 17 years of being unable to speak about what had happened to me -- until something in me finally understood that in order to heal the red hot mess of my present I had to make peace with my past.


It took me 10+ years of knocking around different treatments, modalities and approaches to finally create my own unique process that led me to achieve 100% recovery from trauma and PTSD.

Now, every day I take everything I learned back then and add it to all of the deep professional training and experience I've gained in the past 15 years -- and then pour it into the many ways I can teach you how to identify, craft, refine, and tweak your trauma healing process so that you can discover the way to freedom.


What does that really mean? That I've added up all of my recovery pet peeves and turned them upside down to offer you easy ways to learn how trauma changes the brain,  how you can reclaim control, plus how you can develop a structured formula that can free you from (years) of trauma programming. And then create the post-trauma identity that allows you to finally lead the life you were meant to be living.

Through gentle, comfortably-paced, and deeply transformative (holistic) brain, mind and body work it is possible to alter your thoughts, feelings and behaviors without overwhelm, wasted time, or endless hours of talk.

Cactus Plant

Trauma symptoms can transform. Clients who feel better say this...

Paula Holland, Transformational Coach

Debbie Hudzik, Founder, Lotus Trips

Malinda Hayes, Business Lawyer

An end to nightmares, how to better cope with grief, how to get better sleep, methods to end symptoms of trauma.  More words of appreciation from clients who feel transformed....

What I am about to say may possibly shock you. Within one 90-minute session with Michele my nightmares were gone. Within 4 sessions the flashbacks had disappeared. I was sleeping like I had never slept in my life and felt like a million bucks.

I understand that this may sound farfetched. If you told me this months ago I probably wouldn’t have believed it myself. For this reason I insisted on writing a testimonial.


And so, I say this from the bottom of my heart: If you are out there suffering, searching for help – or maybe you have abandoned the idea, as had I – consider working with Michele. She has truly given me my life back and for that I am forever grateful.




Wondering how to heal trauma in Florida? From as far north as Fort Pierce, Port St. Lucie and Stuart to those local in Jupiter, Palm Beach Gardens, Juno Beach, Wellington and West Palm Beach -- and as far south as Boynton Beach, Delray, Boca Raton, and Fort Lauderdale, FL -- Michele's office is easily accessible. 

© 2020 My Trauma Coach, LLC

425 Greenwich Cir, #107, Jupiter, FL 33458 | 561.531.1405

  • Facebook - White Circle
  • Twitter - White Circle
  • LinkedIn - White Circle
  • YouTube - White Circle

The information contained on this site is purely for educational and informational purposes and is not meant to supercede the advice of a licensed medical or mental health professional.